Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet Tonya Brugger



Hi! I am excited to be a new Kindergarten teacher at Fox Hollow Elementary! My name is Tonya Brugger. My husband and I live in South Jordan. We have four daughters and one son, and our first grandchild is coming this fall! I was born and raised in southern Utah but have also lived in Italy and on the island of Sicily, as well as in Provo and Orem. I graduated from Brigham Young University with my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. I taught fifth grade for a year and first grade for three years in Orem. In 2008 I finished my Early Childhood certification at Brigham Young University and went on to teach Kindergarten for three years at Welby Elementary in South Jordan. I also have my ESL (English as a second language) endorsement.

I love spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy traveling, music, dance, reading, and sewing.

Always enthusiastic about learning and teaching, I anticipate a wonderful year with you and your student.

1 comment: